Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the Gumotex Solar 3
Inflatable Kayak 2+ Person
The 2+1 seater Thaya inflatable provides a versatile kayak for multi day trips with a great load capacity.
Gumotex Solar 3
The Gumotex Thaya provides the best of both Gumotex’s iconic durable Nitrilon material and Dropstich technology to create a stable, stiff and manoeuvrable tandem inflatable kayak.
The Dropstich technology consists of thousands of polyester fibres connecting the upper and lower layers of the fabric. This creates a stiff and solid base which when combined with Nitrilon material enables the base to be inflated to a very high pressure. This then enables the material to obtain a simpler robustness to solid materials.
Designed to be paddled as a tandem, solo or even as a family with a small child making this boat an incredibly versatile, durable and lightweight kayak to enjoy on sheltered waterways.
- Patented material - Combination of drop-stitch textile and rubber is absolutely unique in the world.
- Easy pack-up - The material is more flexible and can be packed-up easily into smaller dimensions in comparison with the PVC based products (see point 4.).
- Low weight and high loading capacity - Despite the lower weight you get more loading capacity comparing the competitive product (see point 4.).
- Easy repairability - Particular parts of the kayak can be easily and quickly replaced. Even a hole in drop-stitch bottom can be patched by repair kit (supplied with the kayak).
- Resistance/durability - Ensured by many different layers (see point 5.)
- Speed - Speed test was made and kayak THAYA is approximately 10% faster than model without drop-stitch bottom.
- Solidity - More toughness, less torsion.
- Stability - Wide shape with solid drop-stitch floor.
- Safety - 3 main air chambers (sidewall cylinders and drop-stitch bottom) + 2/4/6 air chambers (seats) + 2 air chambers (footrests).
- Comfort - Seats made of drop-stitch material provide maximum support for the back.
Length: 410 cm
Width: 89 cm
Weight: 17.5 kg
Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 230kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Gumotex Solar 3 for your weight
Paddle type: Kayak
Max. number of persons: 2+1 persons
Air chambers: 3 + 2/4/6+2
Packed dimension: 63 x 40 x 26 cm
Max. operation pressure (Mpa / Bar / PSI) Side 0.02/0.2/3.0 Bottom 0.05/0.5/7.2
Bravo 5L Foot Pump
5L foot pump with universal fittings, not only can you inflate your canoe but it can be used for inflating air beds etc...
Bravo Combi Paddle 215cm - 1 x Kayak or 2 x Canoe Paddle
When paddling solo use it as a double blade kayak paddle. When paddling tandem take the paddle apart, add on the handles & you have 2 canoe paddles. A versatile paddle that gives you the best of both worlds.
Riot Distance 2 Piece Paddle
The Standard 2-piece Split Paddle is an ideal paddle for use with inflatable kayaks. It is constructed using an aluminium shaft which is split into two halves.
Price Call Us For Price
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect