Viking Profish Reload
Premium Fishing KayakThe Profish Reload combines the very best features of the Profish 400 lite and the Profish 440. Add the innovative new features and it provides the kayak angler with the finest fishing kayak available.
£1,104.15 (RRP £1,299.00 - Saving £194.85)
Viking Profish Reload
The Reload is designed for paddles in mind that are looking for a high performance model. The hull is 4.5M long and as a result it tracks well and allows the kayak to glide through the water effortlessly. Its low centre of gravity seat position offers excellent stability which comes in handy when targeting big fish. It’s easy to manage on and off the water. This is the kayak of choice for anglers seeking touring endurance combined with the stability to land record class fish!
Complete with the Viking removable Tackle Pod module, this load and go system is easy to use. It allows you to mount your fish finder at the top of the unit and your transducer at the bottom. There is plenty of room inside for your battery and tackle boxes. You’re able to mount all this without drilling into the hull of the kayak. The Tackle pod is one unit that slots in and out of the kayak and can be transported in the car. You can also swop out the tackle pod and replace it with an optional extra kid pod. This enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your children. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish. (Optional extra)
Complete with a large front oval hatch that’s mouthed sideways, this makes storing gear easier such as trolleys and dry bags. You will benefit from features such as the deluxe fisherman seat and 6 x flush mounted rod holders. The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a convenient place for drink bottles. It has large recessed side handles that make lifting and loading so much easier. The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods - ideal when coming and going through surf.
An optional rudder kit is available for the Reload to enhance performance and handling when paddling in cross-winds or cross currents
This is an ideal high performance fishing kayak that has all the features that you need and would use. Making the Reload an ultimate fishing machine for the South Coast.
- 6 Rod Holder - Flush Mount
- Starport Base
- The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
- A Large front hatch offers storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags.
- Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes
- The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a drinks bottle holder
- Large recessed tubular side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier
- Webbing carry handles at bow and stern
- The flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions
- The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods - ideal when launching or landing through surf.
- Built-in bait chopping board on the Tackle Pod
- Flip-up hinged lid for easy access to the Tackle Pods storage area
- Transducer mounting point built into the Tackle Pod for easy fish finder installation - see Tackle Pod tab for fishfinder compatibility
- Adjustable footrests
- The optional Kid Pod™ system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your children. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.(Optional Extra)
- The Optional Chill Pod provides secure tankwell storage for your catch or gear (Optional Extra)
- The Optional Rudder provides enhanced performance when paddling in cross winds or cross currents (Optional Extra)
Transducer compatibility guide:
The following sounders/transducers fit the Reload Tackle Pod:
All Lowrance sounders using the following transducers:
83/200 kHz skimmer
50/200 kHz skimmer
83/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
50/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
Please note the Lowrance side imaging Structure Scan transducer is too long to fit.
All Humminbird transducers tested to date fit, including the compact down imaging, side imaging, and XD transducers
The latest Raymarine Dragonfly transducer will fit (just) provided the stem is left free sliding rather than locked forward. The original (old model) Dragonfly transducer is an easy fit.
The standard Garmin transducers tested to date fit, the large down imaging transducers may fit, but this has yet to be confirmed.
The Fruno compact 83/200 kHz transducer fits.
- 4.5m (14.7ft) length
- 75cm width
- 31kg weight
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 200 kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Viking Profish Reload for your weight
Feelfree Day Tour Paddle - Fibre glass Shaft
Lighter than the alloy model, fibreglass shaft is lighter and warmer.
Price £55.21 (RRP £64.95 - Saving £9.74)
Profish Reload Chill-Pod
The fully insulated Chill Pod fits neatly into the rear of the Profish Reload. The "Bread-Bin" style lid opening works perfectly for left or right handed people plus the internal capacity holds a lot more fish than it looks! The Chill Pod will keep ice and fish cold for hours, meaning your fish will stay in perfect condition even on hot days.
Price £160.65 (RRP £189.00 - Saving £28.35)
Profish Reload Kid Pod
The Kid Pod system enables you to share the fun of kayak fishing with your child. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish. The Kid Pod replaces the Tackle box and slots into the same recess.
Price £84.15 (RRP £99.00 - Saving £14.85)
CSG Anchor Kit
Kayak Anchor Kit inc buoy & 80m anchor reel. The Ideal kit to anchor off your kayak safely. Best used with an anchor trolley kit. Package Includes: 1.5kg Galvanized Anchor, 80m Anchor Line on Reel, Floating Line, Pick up Buoy, Zig Zag Cleat, Fittings & Instructions.
Price £76.46 (RRP £89.95 - Saving £13.49)
Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the Viking Profish Reload