Werner Surge Paddle
Powerful White Water River Racing Paddle by Werner
Trusted on the hardest white water race runs in the world, the Werner Surge offers bomber reliability and powerful strokes while racing.
Glass Blades / Straight Shaft (RH 45deg):
£261.24 (RRP £274.99 - Saving £13.75)
Glass Blades / Neutral Bent Shaft (RH 45deg):
£337.24 (RRP £354.99 - Saving £17.75)
- Shaft Type
Much like Werner’s Powerhouse, the ‘Surge’ is trusted on even the most committing of rivers.
Designed with an increased blade to shaft offset this paddle is the go to river race paddle as the blade has a greater catch over standard paddles for maximum speed and power through big holes, long wave trains and into the finishing eddy.
Suited for running rivers and steep creeks with speed and confidence. The full sized blades and reinforced spine provides stiffness and increased overall strength allowing you to focus on stroke placement for the best line through a feature.
The Dihedral design directs water off the blade equally for smooth and stable forward paddling overall creating an extremely powerful and smooth paddle offering ‘bomber reliability’ allowing you to boof with ease keeping your bow up while flying over sticky holes.
The optional neural bent shaft enables you to paddle all day with comfort and lack of strain on your wrists preventing injury over time.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Fibre Glass blades offer high stiffness
- Blade Length x Width: 48.25 cm x 20 cm
- Available in both straight or bent shaft
- 45 Degree feather as standard
- Feather Angle Available in 0 to 90 degree in 5 degree increments. Please call if required
- Right or Left handed available. Please call for details
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
COVID-19 Update - Click & Collect Temporarily Suspended
For the continued safety of our customers and colleagues our Click & Collect Service is temporarily suspended. Orders can still be placed through our website for "Contactless Collection", however collection of orders will not be possible until normal contactless collection services resume.
Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the Werner Surge