Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the Gumotex Swing 2
Gumotex Swing 2
Gumotex Swing 2
The Gumotex Swing 2 is a tandem version of the popular Swing 1. Made from the Light Nitrlon material and only weighing 14.1kg and can easily packed down into a rucksack.
The closed cockpit design of the Swing 2 was made for those longer journeys in diverse weather conditions. The kayak will keep you and your kit dryer than an open style inflatable. The single layer skin ensures that the Swing 2 is quicker to dry out than the traditional bladder style construction as well as being lighter.
The Swing 2 features includes adjustable footrests and a PU foam backed seats for all day comfort and control. Cockpit zippers in the bow and stern, rudder ropes for fixation of baggage. It has three separate valves for inflation, one floor and two side bladders. There’s a safety relief valve in the floor to protect you against over inflation. On the underside of the Swing 2 Gumotex have fitted a removable clip in fin to help with tracking and performance.
The Swing can cope with moving water up to grade 2 but is just as happy on calmer inshore coastal stretches, estuaries and rivers. The Swing 2 is for paddlers who want a ‘proper’ kayak but need the flexibility of an inflatable – perhaps due to storage/ transport issues or to take abroad, on a bus or train or just those that appreciate a boat that’s easy to carry down to the water.
- Cockpit with zippers in the bow and stern
- Kayak reinforcements
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable seat from PE foam with backrest
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport bag made from textile
- Length: 402cm
- Width: 87cm
- Weight: 14.1kg
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 220kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Gumotex Swing 2 for your weight
- Material: Nitrilon® Light
- Paddle type: Kayak
- Max. number of persons: 2 person
- Air chambers: 3
- Packed dimension: 69 × 39 × 24cm
- Max. operation pressure: 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0 (Mpa / Bar / PSI)
- Box dimensions: 76 x 50 x 34cm
Bravo 5L Foot Pump
5L foot pump with universal fittings, not only can you inflate your canoe but it can be used for inflating air beds etc...
Bravo Combi Paddle 215cm - 1 x Kayak or 2 x Canoe Paddle
When paddling solo use it as a double blade kayak paddle. When paddling tandem take the paddle apart, add on the handles & you have 2 canoe paddles. A versatile paddle that gives you the best of both worlds.
Riot Distance 2 Piece Paddle
The Standard 2-piece Split Paddle is an ideal paddle for use with inflatable kayaks. It is constructed using an aluminium shaft which is split into two halves.
Price Call Us For Price