Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the Gumotex Palava
The Palava is a fun, manoeuvrable inflatable family canoe.
£656.10 (RRP £729.00 - Saving £72.90)
The Gumotex Palava is a fun, manoeuvrable inflatable canoe which is easily stored into a backpack for portages and quickly assembled with three simple inflatable sections. The large storage space provides all your essentials for multi-day adventures or quick morning outings. The wide installed seats offer comfortable seating while also being removable for one or two people. Alongside the seats thigh straps allow safe kneeling when navigating rapids on the river.
The Palava is made from standard Nitrilon making it hard wearing, light weight and easy to dry. Weighing in at just 17.5kg the Palava can be easily transported. Its safety relief valve helps to stop over inflation.
The Gumotex Palava is ideal for paddling up and down rivers and canals and can be use in sheltered bay like the ones around Southampton waters and along the South Coast.
Best of all it can be packed down into the included 80L drybag and slung on your back – so now there is nowhere that you can’t take your Canoe!
- Thigh straps with a safety clasp
- Seats made of flat plywood
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Variable fixation for baggage or for the third seat
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the bow and stern
- Binding rope in the bow and stern
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 80l
- Length: 400cm
- Width: 90cm
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Max. Load: 240kg
- Material: Nitrilon®
- Paddle type: Canoe
- Max. number of persons: 2 person
- Air chambers: 2+1
- Packed dimension: 55 × 40 × 25cm
- Max. operation pressure: 0,02 / 0,2 / 3,0 (Mpa / Bar / PSI)
- Box dimensions: 75 x 43 x 31.5cm
Bravo 5L Foot Pump
5L foot pump with universal fittings, not only can you inflate your canoe but it can be used for inflating air beds etc...
Bravo Combi Paddle 215cm - 1 x Kayak or 2 x Canoe Paddle
When paddling solo use it as a double blade kayak paddle. When paddling tandem take the paddle apart, add on the handles & you have 2 canoe paddles. A versatile paddle that gives you the best of both worlds.