White Water Kayaking Helmet
Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
£55.95 (RRP £79.95 - Saving £24.00)
- Size Guide
The WRSI Current Rescue Helmet is designed to provide paddlers with a high quality helmet that offers maximum safety for a fair price. Featuring 3-Layer Impact Absorption comprised of a lightweight, high impact carbon composite shell, an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell giving it the strength to take multiple impacts and absorption to significantly reduce any hit. Also featuring the Interconnect Retention System which holds the helmet firmly in place under the force of the water. The outfitting of the helmet conforms to the users head to provide a tight yet comfortable fit. The WRSI Current is the full package!
- Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- 1" x 3.5" reflective strips on the sides and back of the helmet greatly increase your visibility in low-light situations.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|
Please call us on 02380 861341 if you have any questions about the WRSI Current